- The individual pieces of information (text, photographs, illustrations, etc.) on this website are subject to copyright. The entire website is also subject to copyright as an editorial work, and is protected by the copyright laws of each country and international treaties.
- All or part of the contents of this website may be quoted, reproduced, or duplicated for personal use or quotation, as permitted under the Copyright Law, provided that the source is clearly indicated in an appropriate manner. However, this does not apply when there is a note such as "Unauthorized reproduction is prohibited.
- No unauthorized modification of all or part of the contents of this website is permitted.
- While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, it may contain technical or legal inaccuracies or typographical errors. We assume no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information on this website.
- We are not responsible for any damages incurred by users due to the suspension of service on this website caused by force majeure, such as maintenance of this website, fire, power outages, or other natural disasters, viruses, or sabotage by third parties.
- Users are responsible for downloading and installing browser software and other tools. We are not responsible for any damage or trouble that may occur during the downloading and installation process.
As a general rule, you are free to link to this website, so there is no need to contact us if you wish to link to this website. However, please note that we may ask you to remove the link if there is a clear intention to abuse the link or if the content of the link is offensive to the law or to public order and morals.
Please refrain from displaying this website in frames as it may be misleading.
The contents of this website are subject to change or deletion without notice. Please understand that the contents of this website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
Photography during class
Our staff may take pictures during class to document class activities. The photos taken will be used/posted on the school's website, web brochures, and social network accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube). However, in such cases, we will only use photos that show the student's hand or back view so that a third party cannot determine the student's face or name. In the unlikely event that we do use a photo with your face in it, we will always ask you if we can use it or not. Thank you for your understanding.